February 9th , 2012 → 10:48 am @ // No Comments

posted by www.equatorialguineaonline.com – February 9th, 2012

The National Institute of Agricultural Promotion of Equatorial Guinea offers over 300 tons of high quality cocoa for domestic and international buyers. This product is in storage at the institute in Malabo.

04/02/2012

The National Institute of Agricultural Promotion of Equatorial Guinea (INPAGE), an entity supervised by the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry, made available to any national or international buyer a lot on sale for 330 tons of high quality cocoa.

This is one of the many initiatives undertaken by the Minister of State in Charge of Agriculture and Forestry, Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue, with the constant objective of offering support to farmers throughout the country.

The promotion of this first-class stock is a priority of the Ministry so that farmers of the raw material of chocolate may be exclusively dedicated to its production.

In order to take advantage of the situation of soaring food prices now experienced in the international market, the Ministry, at the request of its Minister, has lowered the cost of cocoa so that buyers can obtain a product with excellent price and quality.

Several members of INPAGE and the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry have met to jointly address, develop and provide seed prices as follows:

– Dry cocoa grade 1, at 1,010 CFA francs/kg. Grade 2, at 900 CFA francs/kg.

– Off-standard dry cocoa, at 450 CFA francs/kg.

– Sun-dried cocoa, at 600 CFA francs/kg. Semi-dry, at 500 CFA francs/kg.

– Cocoa extracts in standard box (length 48.5 cm, width 25 cm and height 35 cm) at 8,500 CFA francs.

– Cocoa pod at 25 CFA francs.

According to the State Minister, Nguema Obiang Mangue, “this offer is a first step towards the agricultural revolution that is expected in Equatorial Guinea in the near future. As you know, we have implemented several projects, among them the MAECI, whose objective is for the Government to produce a wide variety of agricultural products to supply domestic and international markets, and stop importing them to the country.”

-“With this new development we want to offer buyers a good, quality¬† product at a price they can afford, as well as have the farmers enjoy good economic benefits so that they increasingly prefer the productivity of cocoa,” he added.

8 Comments → “ INPAGE promotes a stock of high quality cocoa in Malabo ”

1. balenciaga

4 weeks ago

A lot of thanks for all your efforts on this blog. Ellie takes pleasure in working on investigation and it’s really obvious why. A lot of people notice all of the compelling way you present effective suggestions through your website and as well cause participation from other people about this matter and our simple princess is undoubtedly learning so much. Take advantage of the rest of the new year. Your conducting a pretty cool job.

2. supreme hoodie

3 weeks ago

I precisely wanted to say thanks once more. I do not know what I could possibly have tried in the absence of these pointers shown by you over my theme. It previously was the hard case for me, but discovering the skilled fashion you treated the issue forced me to jump for contentment. I’m just thankful for the assistance and even pray you find out what an amazing job you’re carrying out teaching many people with the aid of your web site. I’m certain you have never got to know any of us.

3. balenciaga sneakers

2 weeks ago

I want to point out my appreciation for your kindness giving support to persons who absolutely need assistance with your concern. Your real commitment to getting the solution throughout appears to be definitely important and have usually enabled guys much like me to arrive at their aims. Your own helpful tips and hints denotes much a person like me and especially to my colleagues. Warm regards; from all of us.

4. yeezy boost 350

2 weeks ago

I’m just writing to let you understand what a really good experience my daughter enjoyed browsing the blog. She came to understand so many issues, with the inclusion of how it is like to have a wonderful helping spirit to make a number of people smoothly completely grasp specified tortuous issues. You undoubtedly exceeded readers’ expected results. I appreciate you for delivering such priceless, healthy, explanatory not to mention easy thoughts on this topic to Ethel.

5. nike air max

1 week ago

Needed to create you one tiny note so as to say thanks the moment again regarding the extraordinary solutions you’ve shown here. It is quite unbelievably open-handed of people like you to allow freely what a few individuals could possibly have distributed for an electronic book to help make some cash for themselves, most notably given that you could have done it in the event you wanted. The tips in addition worked to be a great way to recognize that the rest have the same dreams much like my own to understand much more concerning this condition. I’m sure there are several more pleasant moments in the future for many who find out your blog.

6. supreme clothing

1 week ago

I definitely wanted to compose a quick comment in order to say thanks to you for some of the magnificent items you are placing here. My extended internet search has finally been compensated with brilliant suggestions to write about with my two friends. I would express that most of us site visitors actually are really endowed to live in a useful community with many wonderful people with great solutions. I feel rather privileged to have discovered your entire web site and look forward to many more amazing moments reading here. Thank you once again for a lot of things.

7. curry 4

1 week ago

I simply had to appreciate you once again. I’m not certain what I could possibly have undertaken without these ideas documented by you concerning this area of interest. It seemed to be the alarming scenario for me, however , seeing the very expert strategy you handled the issue took me to jump for fulfillment. I am happier for your guidance and then hope that you recognize what an amazing job you are always doing training the mediocre ones through the use of a blog. Most probably you’ve never met any of us.

8. air max

2 days ago

My husband and i felt now lucky when Jordan could conclude his studies via the precious recommendations he acquired using your web page. It is now and again perplexing to just continually be giving out facts that the rest might have been selling. And we also keep in mind we have you to give thanks to because of that. The explanations you’ve made, the simple blog navigation, the friendships you will aid to engender – it is many spectacular, and it is letting our son and us believe that that subject matter is thrilling, and that is quite fundamental. Thanks for everything!