Flying to Equatorial Guinea
- Website – www.airfrance.com
- Airfrance has daily flights to Malabo from various locations.
- Service to Bata airport has recently started, but on a limited basis.
Air France continues to develop its offer in Africa and starting on 29 September 2011, the airline will begin operating flights to Bata (Equatorial Guinea) out of Paris-Charles de Gaulle.
A port city located near the Gulf of Guinea, Bata will be served with two weekly frequencies on Thursdays and Fridays, as a continuation of the Malabo service.
Paris-CDG – Bata: Departure at 10:40 – Arrival at 18:10
Bata – Paris-CDG: Departure at 20:05 – Arrival at 06:10 the next day
Discover all the latest Air France news in real time wherever you are on the free iPhone application on the corporate website and on smartphones at http://mobile-corporate.airfrance.com/en
Flights will be operated by Airbus A319 Dedicate aircraft with a seating capacity of 79 seats: 28 in Business and 51 in Voyageur cabin classes. These flights will offer the “Dedicate” service, a product designed to make travel easier for oil industry and construction professionals and business people and tailored to the specific expectations of certain African markets.
As the country’s economic capital, Bata is the second city served by Air France in Equatorial Guinea, after Malabo.
During summer 2011, Air France and KLM offer their customers access to a network of 38 destinations in Africa.
- AirFrance has a daily flight out of Malabo each evening at 11:00pm.
- Website – www.lufthansa.com
Royal Air Maroc
- Website – www.royalairmaroc.com
- Website – www.ethiopianairlines.com
Iberia – Horarios
- Website – www.iberia.com/horarios
Flights from Equatorial Guinea to local region
- Website – www.fly-ceiba.com
- Phone – 333-09-9903
- Most reliable airline for flights from Malabo to Bata
- Website – www.cronosair.com
Air Leasing SA
- Website – www.airleasing.com
- Phone – 333-04-0524